Wed, Apr 08|
Community Health Worker Summit 2020
We are so excited about the opportunity to host our first Community Health Worker Virtual Conference. This conference will provide Community Health Workers and others working in a similar capacity with a day of learning and networking and support.
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2020, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
About the event
- Community Health Workers
- Stakeholders, advocates, trainers, employers of CHW
- Policy makers interested in development of the CHW workforce.
- Offer networking, skills-building, and advocacy opportunities to CHW,
- Release recent findings regarding the Nebraska CHW workforce,
- Involve stakeholders and advocates in development of the CHW workforce, and
- Recognize outstanding CHW.
- Motivational Interviewing - Evidence-based Practice for CHWs;
- Care Coordination and Navigation – Best Practices and New Tools for CHW;
- CHWs Helping the Count - Updates to CENSUS 2020 Efforts
- COVID-19 Response Plans for the most vulnerable - Roy Maas Youth Alternatives, Family Violence Prevention Services
Key Note Speaker: Dr. Lopez- MH in the LatinX Community
CHW Summit 2020
Virtual conference information and access will be emailed to you directly. This ticket reserves your spot to attend the Virtual Conference.